Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve

For Christmas Eve we went to my familys Christmas party and Santa came to visit before his busy night of delivering all the presents to the good boys and girls.
He read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" and Lincoln was not a fan.
He went and got his candy cane, a photo and cried in mommys arms for awhile
Amanda on Santa's lap.
Our family.
We play a white elephant game and Lincoln started out with a Barbie, then it got stolen so he took the gift he brought and the little girl was sad at the end about him taking it that Lincoln traded with her. He is such a good, giving boy. I was so proud of him.
He ended up with a tetris game. He loved it.
After awhile he wanted to sit on Santas lap. He sat there for about 10 minutes. He loved him.
It's so cute how much he loves his Papa.
After the party we opened up our pajamas. They are so comfortable. I love them.
Lincoln says all the things that he got this year. We got a new puppy, a playset and is getting a baby brother and has lots of toys. It was a perfect jammy for him.

13 comments:

*Amy* said...

I'm glad you guys had such a fun Christmas! Happy New Year!

amy16 said...

Lincoln is so chill, all the time. It's so darn adorable.

Carrie said...

Happy Holidays! Tab you look so cute preg...it's just not fair.

Brady and Britton said...

Can I just tell you cute Lincoln is?! Oh my gosh, adorable! I am in love with your bedroom, it is so classy! I love the paint job! You look great and your family is so cute. I hope you had a great Christmas!

~ Britton

Anna said...

Glad you had such a great Christmas. Lincoln is so stinkin cute. Great to hear you are all doing well. And I love the ugly sweater party. That sure is funny. Made me laugh. :)

The Hale's said...

That is a perfect shirt! I didnt know you got a new puppy!! I need to come see it. Hope you are feeling well!

Angie said...

It look's like Lincoln had a blast. Your families are so full of life and I am so glad to see that you had such a wonderful Christmas. Wishing you well with your pregnancy too. Happy New Year Rex Family!

Julie Knowlton said...

Hello my dear. By the way, LOVE your Christmas card. How are you feeling? To answer your question....the seat is from Baby Bjorn. We got it at Babies R Us. Beau loves it!

Madi said...

Hey there Tabitha! You are always invited to my house! I hope you and your little family had a great Christmas. I love that picture of Lincoln. I hope you're feeling ok! Let's all get together sometime soon....with or without a book! Happy 2009!

Deidra said...

Hey guys, I just found your blog. You have a great looking family. Hope you guys had a good New Year.
Smurf

Jamie said...

Lincoln is so cute! I love that pic of him on Santa's lap. Santa looks as upset as Lincoln! How funny!

Shayla said...

I don't like very many of them either...but Jillian has grown on me, even the lady where her husband died (I was not fond of her at the beginning cuz she looked so weird, but now I like her). I think there is one more I like but can't remember her name. I can't wait for the Deanna drama either. I love reality tv :)

The House that James Built said...

we miss lincoln! he is so stinkin cute!! let's go see the dino's soon and i'll leave london with my mom. xoxo talk to you soon