Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Day!!!

Lincoln didn't wake up til 9:30 am since we didn't make it home until midnight because of the snow storm. When he woke up he was so tired and a little grumpy. He said he didn't want to open his presents. He wanted to watch his TV shows. We finally made him and he was so excited to open his gifts. I have all my pictures of the train table and his reaction on my 35mm camera that I need to get developed. Then I will add it. When Lincoln saw his train he was so excited. He didn't want to open any of his other presents. He got lots of game boards, 2 outfits, a Vtech computer and lots of other gifts. Dale got a BYU book and a tool holder to put in his car to travel with. I got a full body massage gift card, a Family Home Evening Book of Mormon for my coffee table and lots of other great stuff in my stocking. We were suppose to stay on budget of fifty dollars each and I know Dale went over. He spoiled me. But the best present of them all is I left work Tuesday night at 9pm and came home at 3am to a fully painted bedroom. I love it. He is simply wonderful. The best husband award....da da da dida.....goes to my husband. After the presents we had Breakfast Casserole (thank you Jenny and Brett for this great tradition we stole) then Pam and Jimmy came over. Jimmy gave Lincoln a shirt that said in 14 years he will be a dating machine. Pam got us a nativity set she made. It was very sweet for them to come to our house on Christmas.
Here is Amanda's gifts from the Rex Family. To go along with the Chi flat iron she got from Santa. Grandma and Grandpa Tomita spoiled Lincoln like always. He got a lot of presents and he especially liked the hot wheels jump. We all got stocking stuffers in a go green shopping bag, since Santa is going green. with all sorts of fun stuff including treats. My parents gave Dale and I calendars and great cards with special gifts inside. Thank you for spoiling us.





Lincoln opens the presents from the back so he can stick his fingers under the paper to open it nicely. He is so funny. Aunty Mandy got him a Wall-e blanket (which he can't live without) and Ryan got him a fun crayola box of markers, crayons, etc.





My cousin Heather.





My Grandma Love and Jimpa got him a time out chair with a timer on it and the Ellis Family got him a fun tent set that he loves. It comes with tunnels that goes from the tepee to the tent. Thank you everyone for another great Christmas.





My dad got a Rhino for Christmas and Lincoln was so excited to go VROOM, VROOM with Papa. Here is him all dressed in his snow gear.





Lincoln was happy that the horse (my parents chocolate lab, Coco) rode in the back with them.





He had so much fun. He didn't want to come in. Dale took him sledding down there big hill after his ride with Papa.

4 comments:

amy16 said...

your wall is amazing.....seriously, you need to teach me that trick ;) I'll try anything to get those results. Keep up the good work (both of you)

Vierig Family said...

Love the wall!!! Good job Dale, you should go into interior (and exterior) decorating if the real estate thing ever gets boring. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.

Nate and Suzanne said...

So fun it looked like you guys had a great Christmas... We need to get together again sometime soon... Dale did an awesome job painting did he do that pattern freehand... How are you feeling give me a call sometime...

Brady and Britton said...

Hey Tabitha. I don't know if I told you that I went back to private. If you want to check out my blog, just email me and I'll add you. My email is bjmsquared@gmail.com.

Hope you had a great holiday season!

~Britton