Saturday, December 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!!



We went to dinner for my sister-in-law, Amy's 30th Birthday a couple of weeks ago. I am so happy that she is in my life and I am able to share her birthday with her. She was so freaked out to be 30 but little does she know I love her at thirty. She always helps me through my trials and is such a great example to me about improving herself for the better. I love that she cares more about being a mom then the dishes in the sink. Her kids will definately remember that she was with them instead of observing them. She always has fun activities for them and constantly thinks of ways to be better. I love that she is such an amazing friend and always tells me what I need to hear and not what I want to hear. Thank you, Amy for being an amazing woman in my life. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

amy16 said...

Wow have I got you fooled! Thanks for all the kind words. You know what they say, "surround yourself with people that bring out the best it you." That's what we do for each other. I don't think I would have made it to 30 without you.