Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Bonko or is it spelled Bunko????

This was our first year that we had this Bonko group put together. It has been a fun and eventful year. I always look forward to going to this every month. I have laughed til I cried many of times during this girls night out. It's fun to see everyones houses and what yummy food they are going to cook for us. This month we decided to add a little white elephant gift with the celebration of the holidays (We drew names but we ended up having subs and didn't know who they had so we decided to put it in the middle and play away). But it was funny because people were actually stealing gifts. Thank you for a fun year of Bonko and I am looking forward to the new year of FUN. Arah started out with the bowls, then Pamela and lastly Sheri. We played where the third
person is the owner of the gift. This was also a third owner gift. I actually drew Stacey and bought it for her.
Aunty got a plant and planter. We are going to miss you this coming up year.
Steph really wanted the cook book, but I don't think she ended up with it.
Arah and Sheri, I think traded gifts at the end. Arah really liked the bowls.
Linda got these cool frames. I believe she was the third owner.
My Mom opening up her gift.

1 comment:

Arah Debra said...

That is such a fun group! I can't wait for next year!! And I love those bowls. Wasn't Sheri so sweet to trade!