Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years!!!

We went to Sheri and Josh's for New Years Eve for an ugly sweater party. We were trying to get together for Christmas and ended up having a New Years Party instead. It was really fun to get together for New Years and play games, eat lots of yummy food and watch crazy men do stupid stunts on TV in Las Vegas. We played a white elephant gift and the celebrity game. The charades part was quite hilarious. The guys played rock band and it was really entertaining to watch. My poor husbands drums weren't working, so he couldn't show off his mad skills. As of the new year, I have some New Years Resolutions....but I have been sick and pregnant and my motivation is about slim to none. Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish some of my goals for the year. This picture was the first of the new year.
I love Tammy's sweater. It has garland on the edges you can't beat that. Josh shrunk Shari's sweater so she too is pulling off the eighties look with Arah.
I love Steves sweater over the sweater....I think he was liking the look.
We got Mr. Rogers book of quotes for the coffee table and a scary annoying doll that Lincoln loves.
Shari and Josh got an MP3 player.
Arah and Steve got matching hunting gear.
Tammy and Steve got Vagisil and a set of picture frames coasters.
Thank you, Sheri and Josh for hosting our New Years Party. Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: