Sunday, December 7, 2008

BYU Basketball game @ Energy Solutions

We went to the BYU game a couple weekends ago at Energy Solutions arena and Dale and I had the idea of taking Lincoln on trax. I was surprised at how expensive it now is. I remember when it was a dollar each way. But it was really fun because Lincoln was excited to ride the Choo Choo train.
Lincoln and Dale waiting patiently in the cold for the train.
He was so excited that he could see out the window.
We got there really early and ate some dinner there while we were waiting patiently for the Cougars to play.
Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah, Rah!
Lincoln and Dale after the good basketball game. Go Cougars.

Lincoln and I on the train on the way home. Is was a lot more crowded going back but really fun.








3 comments:

Amie Carlos said...

Looks like your little guy was having a lot of fun! Clint was telling Mayah that she will go to BYU and she replied "I can't go to BYU, I don't know how to play football" Funny huh. I miss being able to go to games... go to one for us!

The Hale's said...

Fun! I love that they are getting old enough to enjoy those kinds of things. It was so good to see you the other day. We need to get together again soon. Thanks for the gifts!! Keili had to wear the outfit the whole night after you left and she wants to wear her barbie shoes everywhere! Needless to say it takes us a long time to walk wherever we go :)

Julie said...

Fun! We wanted to go, but had something that night, I am glad you guys got to go.