Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Friends Christmas Party

We went to Nate and Suzannes house for a get together for the holidays with some friends. It was really fun to hang out, play the Wii and the white elephant gift exchange. Also, not to mention the food was great.
Family photo....doesn't Lincoln look so happy we woke hime up.
He fell asleep in the car and was sound asleep through all the noise. He was really tired.
Lincoln opening his white elephant gift.
He got candy and the Rollie, Pollie Ollie movie.
The kiddies.

Lincoln and Kate playing with the doll house. Lincoln knows how to get the girls.
Dale playing Guitar Hero. It was hilarious.

They were playing the Wii Olympic games. It was seriously entertaining.
Please enjoy this video of the 100 meter dash. I seriously love it.

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh. That is so funny! I seriously was laughing out loud. I had to watch it again. My second favorite part of the video? Hearing you laugh at the guys. I just love you.

And you're way too cute to be however many months pregnant. Seriously, you look great!

amy16 said...

Too funny. How many kids did they make cry, because they wouldn't give them a turn?

*Amy* said...

Oh wow...lol! Too funny!

kurt and ash said...

That video is hilarious!! Oh my gosh!!

That pic of your family with your grandma... holy cow!! Your little sister looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! :)

Spackman's said...

that made me laugh so hard! I love the video ha ha

The House that James Built said...

classic! thats all that needs to be said...love it!