Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My Grandma's 80th Birthday Party

My Mom planned a surprise birthday party for my Grandma's 80th birthday. She came to visit us for the holidays and we were so happy that she was here on our birthday. I love my Grandma, and love when she visits. She is so fun to talk to and she is so good with kids. Happy Birthday, Grandma. Family Pic!
She was so surprised. She thought she was coming for my Dad to get his haircut. My Mom made my Dad act like he forgot about her birthday.
Happy Birthday to you, Grandma. Lincoln loved singing to her and blowing out the candles.

She was so happy to have presents. She told us this was her first birthday party she has ever had. She kept on saying she was numb, she was so happy. How cute is that. The funny thing is at the end of the night she told us, she finally got her birth certificate and she has been celebrating her birthday on the wrong day as long as she can remember. My Dad said they have been celebrating it on the 16th and her birthday is really on the 17th. Happy Birthday, Grandma.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Tabitha, you have the cutest family and so many fun traditions. You make a wonderful mommy. -Angie

Spackman's said...

you have posted a ton! If you look on my blog it says your last post was a week ago! I am glad you told me :) Good job Lincon I am glad you are on the nice list :)