Sunday, December 7, 2008

Festival of Trees

We went to the festival of trees last week. It was Lincoln and Dale's first time there. The trees were beautiful and they had a lot of presents under all the trees this year. It was such an incredible event to see how many people donate and purchase for the Primary Childrens Hospital. I took Lincoln there when he was 6 months old and they were such an incredible staff and so sweet to my little baby. I am so grateful for our health and especially the health of Lincoln. My prayers are with all the families that have the sick children. They are the bravest and strongest families ever. Here is the first tree Lincoln saw with the kid stuff on it.
Lincoln looking at the trees. He was looking at the toys under the tree, trying to scheme to get them when we weren't looking.
I love this pez tree. Lincoln loves pez and wanted one. We had to walk quickly past it because he doesn't understand that he can't have it or buy anything from it.
There were a lot of Dr.Seuss trees this year. This was a really cute little tree.
I had to take a Twilight tree picture. There were so many of them.
I love this tree. It is so creative. Dale liked it, until he saw that it was a Utah themed tree.
One year, my Mom made a hawaiian themed tree and I thought that this one was cute too. I loved that it was spruce palm trees.
When Lincoln saw this tree he yells, "Hey, put that back!" It was so cute that he was mad that he was steeling the tree and presents.
We stood by this marble tree for about 10 minutes, and moved around to see all the different angles. Lincoln loves to play with marbles. Whenever we are at his Grandma's house he gets the marbles out.
Can you believe this is made out of gingerbread. Amazing!
I want to make one of these this year. I'm thinking of doing a..... My friend Kate and her husband made this Salt Lake Temple gingerbread house. I thought it was so creative and well put together.

Here is Edward at Bella's house. I love the red truck in the driveway.

2 comments:

amy16 said...

thanks for letting me live vicariously through you....I love Mr. C on the roof and the car.

FAB SIX said...

Wow, thanks for sharing all the awesome pics from festival of trees. It has been years since I have gone to the festival of trees. I think I will have to go next year.

I loved the many neat and creative gingerbread houses!