Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Tag....Thank you, Mikki

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love using gift bags because they are easier but love to opened wrapped paper presents more. So, wrapping it is.

2. Real tree or Artificial? I prefer a real tree but my dog drinks the water, which drys it out. I have an artificial tree, which the clean up is a lot easier.

3. When do you put up the tree? The morning after Thanksgiving.

4. When do you take the tree down? After the new year.

5. Do you like eggnog? Nope.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? The day of Christmas I was excited for a cell phone I got in 7th grade, but then realized my parents could get a hold of me every moment of my playing outside life.

7. Hardest person to buy for? Dale, this year.

8. Easiest person to buy for? My baby Lincoln. I cannot wait for Christmas morning this year.

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I love my Nativity scene. My mother-in-law gave me my willow tree nativity and Lincoln, Dale and I go over the birth of Christ while Lincoln tells me the story of Christ birth. He is getting really good at who is who and how the story goes. I love Christ and for the opportunity I have to share his life on Earth with my children.

10.Mail or email Christmas cards? I'm a little old school with loving to get good mail. But, I am going to try to email Christmas cards this year. I will let you know next year how that works out.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I am not sure...I think that is a good thing that I don't remember a bad gift.

12.Favorite Christmas Movie? Hands down....The Christmas Story...you'll shoot your eye out.

13.When do you start shopping for Christmas? I have made it a new tradition to start and end my shopping the day after Thanksgiving. (The latest would be that weekend.)

14.Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, yes I have.

15.Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Prime Rib and Crab for Christmas dinner and Christmas Eve.

16.Color of lights on the tree? White, with silver and glass ornaments.

17.Favorite Christmas song? "Mary did you know?" I love the lyrics about Jesus through Marys eyes.

18.Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home this year.

19.Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Ofcourse! When I was in a singing group when I was a younging, I sang a solo of the Reindeers before the Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer song.

20.Angel on the tree top or a star? Silver star

21.Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open pajamas and one other present on Christmas Eve, but everything else on Christmas.

22.Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Scroogesssssss

23.Favorite ornament theme or color? Color: Silver, I get a new ornament from my Mom and pick out a new ornament every year for our Christmas tree.

24.Favorite for Christmas dinner? Prime Rib.

25.What do you want for Christmas this year? Clothes that fit me....Pregnant clothes.
26.Who is most likely to respond to this? Amy

27.Have you been naughty or nice this year? Nice every year.

28.Any favorite traditions? Playing games and watching "Christmas Story"

29.Favorite candy cane flavor? Peppermint

30.Favorite stocking stuffer? Gift cards to Scrapbook stores

31.Care to share a favorite Christmas memory (or two)? I have always loved Christmas. Probably because I have always had great Christmas's. Last year we went to Bear Lake and it was a lot of fun. But I love do love this time of year. Everything about Christmas, the lights, the songs, the friends and family, the parties, white elephant gifts, giving presents, the snow, getting Christmas cards and especially the story of Jesus's birth. I love remembering Jesus's life this time of year. Merry Christmas Everyone and Hope you have a great New Year.

No comments: