Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ugly Sweater Party

Tylor and Sheena had an ugly sweater party before Christmas. We had yummy taco soup and played a white elephant gift. Dale picked Ty's present, which was Dales old Hoopties hubcap. I think Dale got teary eyed when he saw that Ty has kept it for so many years. I guess in highschool they had some story about it rolling down the road beating them in the car. Something like that. All I know is as soon as we got home he hung it up on the wall.

Lincoln sweater had a train on the front and some design all over the back. It was cute.
Dale first picked the Twilight book, which I thought was hilarious. But since it's so good it was stolen by Meredyth for Bryant to read.....happy reading.
The Neider's adopted Lincoln for their family photo and Branigan too.
Dale brought a live mouse.....need I say more. Jamie and Mike
Branigan and his Utah gnome.
The beautiful group of Ugly sweaters.....I think Ty won.

1 comment:

amy16 said...

ok way too many things to comment about the sweaters. That is the funniest thing I've ever seen.

First, Jimmy...I picture telling jokes in Aspen then lighting his farts on fire (dumb and dumber).

Second, Branigan....I have a picture of my mom in that same sweater vest/turtle neck combo.

Third, Lincoln....Did we give him that sweater?