Friday, November 14, 2008

Ultrasound

I just had my ultrasound last week and the baby is healthy and growing on time, with a due date of March 29th. We are so excited to have another baby boy. Lincoln loves to talk to the baby and give him loves. He won't let me call him Baby Lincoln he is Big Lincoln and I have the baby in my stomach. When did my baby become a big boy........I was quite alright with having two babies. It is so sad that they grow up so fast, even though I love this age. I want to make sure I enjoy every moment of his life. It is so much fun to have Dale and Lincoln in my life. I am very blessed to have a healthy and loving family. (This was definitely the last day I could wear this dress. The whole time at church I was praying that it didn't rip because it was so tight. Thank goodness it didn't. The boots are retired for awhile as well. Pregnancy, gotta love it.)

4 comments:

Becky Gray said...

Hi Tabitha, Congrats on the baby boy!!! you look so cute, the dress doesn't look tight at all. Having a baby in March is awesome. By the time they are sitting up it is warm enough they can play on the grass. You look great. I hope you are coming on Friday night. Sounds fun!

Carrie said...

Congrats on the boy! And holy foxy in that dress...and you say you're preg....not fair, not fair!

Bale Family said...

That is such a cute dress! Only a few more months and you'll be back into it. I know how ya feel though. There are a few things in my closet that I just really wish I could fit into but soon enough hopefully!

About us... said...

You look amazing!