Friday, November 14, 2008

Julies Baby Shower

I am so glad that all of my husbands friends married such great girls. We met at Archibalds for Julie Knowlton's baby shower. It was so fun to talk about babies and what the names are of all of our 6 expecting boys that we are having within January to April. I am 5 months, Julie is 9 months.

Julie: 9 months, Sheena:7 months, Julie and I have the same expecting date of March 29th: 5 months and Marcie: 4 months Thank you, Jamie for sharing meals with me. The taco salad and the turkey sandwich were delicious.

3 comments:

The Hale's said...

Oh you all look so cute! We are so different... I would never take a pic like that. I would be the only party pooper who would refuse to be in the pic. I cannot believe you are all having boys! Crazy! You'll have to come to my house to get your share of all the estrogen.

amy16 said...

I love all the prego bellies. It's funny how new families all start having babies at the same time. It's fun to be apart of that club.

Amie Carlos said...

Hey Tabitha, It's Amie from hiar school... I know I havent talked to you in forever and ever, but I was just thinking about you the other day and thought I would track you down. Anyway, just wanted to say hi and tell you that your little guy is so dang cute!!!!