Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Rex Halloween Party

We went to Pam's for a Halloween party with the family. She always has so much fun things for the kids to do and craft up. It was quite an eventful night and I love going to see her.

Dale was a blind Referee and I was a witch.

My little Cosmo the Cougar.
Amy, JD and the bunch.
This is my pregnant shot of 18 weeks along. Almost half way....Yippee.
The Vierig Family.

Lincoln was a little bit on the grumpy side. We woke him up from a nap before we got there.
Lincoln wanted a pumpkin on his face. He was so still and good.

Madison got a bat and a moon.
Shaylee wanted a candy corn. Sabrina did this cute witches hat.
And a ghost. It was fun doing something different.
Avery told me exactly how she wanted her witches hat. I just love this girl. She reminds me so much of myself. Scary thought for her. Sorry, Avery.
The men carved pumpkins. This is Dales element.
Lincoln has been holding onto this cookie for about an hour now. Then for a couple more hours until he got his ice cream.
Family photo in front of Dales pumpkin.
Lincoln loves his Uncle Jimmy.

The grandbabies.
Carson and Amy as pirates. "Yohooo, yohoo the pirates life for me." per Carson.
and here is the ice cream with the wooden spoon that he looks forward to from Grandma's house.
Halle with her vampire teeth. She is adorable.

3 comments:

amy16 said...

thanks for the fun family times. Just so you know when Avery turns 15, she coming to live with you.

*Amy* said...

Cute! It looks like a fun family party!

The Hale's said...

Your little belly is so cute! Funny how pregnancy is cute on everyone but yourself, huh? Looks like a fun party! I love Halloween with a bunch of little kids!