Friday, November 14, 2008

I want to have Gavins Hair.......

Lincoln will not let me cut his hair. He complains the whole time I am even combing his hair. I found out the reason he wanted long hair is because Gavin had his hair long. He said "Like Gavin's hair, Mom" every time I would style it. Well Gavin wanted his hair spikey and short. So, when I cut it Lincoln let me finally cut his hair right after. They have such strong mindsets when they want something.
Everytime we take a picture of Lincoln and Gavin, Lincoln is just looking at Gavin like he is the coolest person alive. I love it.

1 comment:

Mason & Laura said...

Dale,
Kamusta ka da?? I found your blog through my cuz Josh leder's page. What a small world that you fools are neighbors!! Josh and his wife are cool people so I am jealous you are so close to them. Me and my fam are going to be out there for thanksgiving, so we will definitely come by a say hi. You look like you have a great family, I can't wait to meet everyone. Halong, Mason Haycock