Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Pumpkins!!!

Dale did pumpkins on Sunday, Monday, Wednesday and Thursday and was tempted to do more pumpkins on Friday. I love the crafty side to my husband. If you have ever seen him in his mode of craft you would understand when I say he takes it pretty seriously. Here is the result to the madness.
This is Lincoln's pumpikin that was a little fragile in the first place. Good job, Honey.
He is so proud.
They are so cute together.
This was done on Sunday, I think.
This was made from a squash. I love this one. It is hanging from our flag pole.
This was done on Sunday at Pams.
I came home from work and saw this in my front yard. Freaky. This was a Thursday pumpkin.
Another Thursday pumpkin. I love the creativity.
Lincolns!!!
I thought this one was so cute. Dale free hand a lot of these pumpkins.
He did this one on Monday. I think this one looks a lot like Jack Nicholson from the Shining.
This was a Monday pumpkin.

He did this one at Jenny and Bretts on Wednesday.
It's a Cougar football helmet.
Thanks for having us over for dinner, Johnsons.
Lincolns poor baby pumpkin.
Good job, Honey. You did a good job on all of your pumpkins. Hope you had fun.

2 comments:

amy16 said...

Dale missed his calling. He should be the enrichment leader! Maybe he should try decorating houses instead of selling them.

At least the pumpkins were freaky and some down right disturbing. He's too funny.

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

I love that he is so into carving pumpkins!! It's such a fun thing to do for Halloween! Your kids will always have such a fun Dad to do fun things like this with them. I didn't even get to see Linc in his costume! But the pictures sure are cute!!