Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween

Halloween day was quite eventful. First, we went to Dales work for a little Halloween party.
Then we went to my Moms and Dads house. They were having a Halloween party at 4 but we got there early because Lincoln wanted to go trick or treating with his friends later that day.
My Mom has a play room for him and he was watching Cars when......he fell over and fell asleep. My sister said she heard a thump and went in to look at him to see if he was ok and this was the result. I love how he is still holding his candy.
My mom and Lincoln.
My dad and Lincoln.
Okay, don't judge me. We were trying to not scare him with my Dads costume by putting it on him and telling him that it wasn't scary. Isn't this the funniest picture ever. You can see his smiling eyes through the little holes.
This was Lincoln on the way home trying to go back to sleep.


Then we went to Arahs for some Taco Soup. It was really good. The boys took the kids trick-rrr-treating and we handed out candy.
Tori, Lincoln, Gavin and Nikki
Dale, with the thumbs up approval of the Taco soup.
The after party!!!
They are so cute with one another. They are like brothers.

1 comment:

Arah Debra said...

I love that picture of our boys. What cuties!!