Thursday, November 6, 2008

A....B....C....and Log Cabin

Lincoln loves to sing the alphabet and say the sounds to the letters. He is so smart. I just want to thank Sesame Street, Mrs. Kearns, Leap Frog, Word World and his foam alphabet letters in the tub. The alphabet is a really important tool in life and I want Lincoln to be excited to learn them. Isn't he adorable?!? "Alphabet train, Mom...CHOO CHOO" Lincoln says Lincoln got Lincoln logs last Christmas and he wanted me to build what was on the instructions. So, I did what I was told and made him his farm. He put his animals in it and played with it for a couple hours. The kicker is he would not let me take it down for days. Do you notice that it is in the middle of the room? It was so hard not to bump it and knock parts off. Lincoln would yell and say "Fix it, Mom, Fix IT" Finally when he was at school I put it away and hid the Lincoln logs in the closet along with his instruments that he got for his Birthday. I know....don't tell.

No comments: