Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween at Lincolns' Preschool

I volunteered to help at Lincoln's preschool. I have looking forward to do things like this since I became a Mom. It was a lot of fun to see Lincoln in his element. He loves to learn and to play with "Friends".

Lincoln is such an obedient little boy. I am so proud of him for being so good.
They sang the Witch song and did little hand movements to it. It was so cute. On Halloween, I was singing it and sang the wrong words (which I am very famous for), Lincoln started yelling at me saying No, No Mom. Stop. Sad, when your 2 year old says no to your singing.
Next, they did a story about a spider and Halloween things. It was really cute.
He was so miserable in his costume indoors. It was quite a warm room with a warm costume.
I gave him the candy to hold, to help make him a little happier.
Face Painting by Me. I know I need a little practice. To my defense I didn't know I had to dip the crayon in water to make it work. My poor baby's face was so rubbed to get the color on his skin. Sorry, Lincoln.
Next, they did pumpkin faces on the computer and got to choose the eyes, etc if they were being good. Lincoln loved watching it sing when the face was completed. He kept looking at me saying watch mommy.
They made skeletons out of q-tips.
Teisha or what Lincoln calls her Mrs. Kearns, told me that the kids put the chairs together at play time and play train with it. Lincoln loves trains and was making sound effects the whole time on the train.
Here is his little friend, Avery playing with him.
Last, they handed out candy and got cupcakes in the backyard.

No comments: