Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Our 5 year Anniversary

Dale and I have been married for FIVE years. I am so glad I chose Dale to share eternity with. He is my best friend and I love sharing all my memories with him. Every year we switch off and on, on who gets to plan our Anniversary. This year we went golfing....guess who planned it. Yes, it was me. Dale has been asking me to go golfing with him for awhile now. I thought this would be the perfect opportunity. We took Lincoln with us to a Par 3 golf course in West Valley. It was surprisingly a lot of fun. I shot a perfect score.....just kidding. I sucked, but for my first time I wasn't so bad. Dale is really good at golfing and was a really good teacher.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Lincoln. He wanted to ride in the back of the cart, which was not going to happen. He thinks he is so sneaky.

Dale taught Lincoln how to swing it far......Back and Forward, is what Lincoln repeats over and over again. Dale taught him that so he won't hockey puck it.

They are so cute.

Lincoln loved driving the cart and writing on the score card.

We let him steer while I pressed the pedal. It was a lot of fun.

I wish this picture wasn't so blurry. He wanted to carry his clubs like his dad.

Here is the flowers Dale got me. They were beautiful, I had to check if they were fake because the lasted about two weeks and smelt delicious.

Dale and I went to Joes Crab Shack while Pam was watching Lincoln. I love crab. Then we went shopping for maternity clothes and went to see the new Batman movie The Dark Night. It was a really good movie. I had a great day. I love my husband so much and thank Heavenly Father for all of my blessings daily. I pinch myself to see if this is really my life.










No comments: