Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping at Candy Mountain

We went camping at Candy Mountain over the fourth. It was a lot fun because Dale, Lincoln and I have never gone on a Rhino before. We were sold after this trip. it was so much fun and you can go places a car cannot take you. It was really pretty up there too.

Lincoln getting ready to go 4 wheeling.


I though this picture was so funny because I was trying to get a picture and he covers his eyes while he was sleeping.


Lincoln adores his dad. They have so much fun together.


This is Lincolns 1st time fishing. He thought he was so cool fishing off of a bridge.


Here is mini Jazz, Taya.

















He loves the Rhino!!
My mom and I in the back having fun until getting ripped with branches.
This is for my sister. She always takes these random pictures that I just don't understand. But here's to you Sis!
Lincoln did not want to put his feet in but the water was so beautiful that we couldn't resist.

Our family picture on our break from the ride.
My sweet mom and dad for letting us come with them camping.
This is Aunty Amandas chair from when she was little. Lincoln thought he was so cool sitting on it.
This is my parents camper and there bed. He climbs up on it when we get there and says, "Lincolns bed!"

Lincoln has been able to hang from his arms since he was a little baby. He can pull his body up too. My strong little man is growing up so fast.

There was a few playgrounds at the campsite that we stayed at. Lincoln loves playgrounds. I won't take him unless I know I have a lot of time because he kicks and screams when we leave.


Every morning, the first thing Lincoln would say is, "get shoes on and go for a ride, Dad?" He loved riding on Chris' fourwheeler. Thanks Chris for letting us borrow it.
My uncle let us take it out on our own. I was nervous with Lincoln in his own seat, but he wouldn't sit on my lap. So, I held on to him the whole time.
He thinks he is so big and wants his own chair. As you can tell the seat belt didn't fit.

He wanted to hold my hand. I love being the Mommy.

Lincoln loves to help.


No comments: