Thursday, August 28, 2008

I have been waiting for moments like this my whole life

At dinner the other night, Dale and I were discussing who was going to say the pray. We take turns and both of us were saying that it was each others turn. After a while Lincoln folds his arms and starts saying Heavenly Father and then repeats the words that I am telling him. Like bless the food and we are grateful. Tears just start falling down my face. There are moments in life when your heart literally melts inside you, this is difinately one of them.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

That is such a sweet story. I guess it's one of the parent paydays. That's darling. Can't wait to finally see you guys again at the upcoming BYU games - I'm exited to see you guys, not be at the games. :)

Em said...

Lincoln is so cute! And I just wanted to say that I LOVE the new picture at the top of your blog!

Jan said...

That is so sweet! I love it too! Congrats on being pregnant by the way!