Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Are you PREGNANT ....or just getting FAT?

I have been feeling so fat lately. I started Jetblue in April and noticed the pounds climbing in July. What the heck!!!! I know I am sitting working but 7 lbs in several weeks. I usually can eat better one day and exercise and I can lose a few pounds. But to gain more than 5, that results in the gym and my body for life cookbook.

Then a few weeks later, I am starting to feel sick. . . . but I think it is just heat exhaustion. We went camping the first week of July, then to Chicago the next week and last we went to Vegas for the week. So, I assumed I was just HOT. When we came home I still was feeling yucky. Not my self and when I bent over my stomach would bulge over my pants. YUCK! This is a sad moment for a woman who doesn't think she is pregnant. Or let me rephrase that, that I have taken 5 pregnancy test since we started trying in June. I know a little obsessive but Dale is not always ready when I am ready. So, once Dale is finally ready to have a baby, I am ready to have the baby already in my arms. I have been plenty patient since December.

Well, a week later I am late! Could it be. . . .

I took a couple test and yes I am pregnant....Yippeeeeee!
Lincoln was adorable about my baby in my belly. But I don't think he truly understands because he says there is a baby in his belly too. Dale is happy and excited. It makes the world of difference when he is ready and excited.
The only problem is I am experiencing true nausea ( I did not have this with Lincoln), headaches daily and have seen the inside of the toilet a few too many. What is this?!? I was just an emotional roller coaster with Lincoln no sickness, unless I ate anything garlic then the toilet it was. I hate all food with this pregnancy!!! Everything disgust me. If I crave anything I want Mexican food and then that doesn't make anything better.....actually slightly worse. Hopefully this will all end in a few weeks. I am due March 29th and am 11 weeks. I will keep everyone updated on what the baby is in a couple of months. I want a girl eventually, but two boys would be fun.

11 comments:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

I was wondering when you were going to announce this! YEAH!! More babies! We're sure excited for you guys! Love Ya!

Bale Family said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I am due April 17th so our babies will be very close in age! I know what you mean about the sickness too. Good luck! I haven't been as sick with this one but was with Avery. Hopefully it will end soon!

About us... said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys! :)

Carrie said...

Congrats, can't wait to see another cute little mixer!

The Callister Family said...

I am so excited for you. I remember back in December how you wanted to start trying when we came in for Saige's haircut I am so glad Dale finally agreed. Good luck and I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting and Ben & I are so happy for you guys. :) I hope you start feeling better soon & get to eat whatever you want without getting too sick

Ben and Natalie said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I am sure whether it is a boy or girl.... it will for sure be adorable!!!!

Julie said...

Yea! congratulations! And March 29 seems like a perfect due date! I hope you get feeling better!

The Vigil's said...

Congrats! That is exciting. two is fun but definitely alot more crazy!!

Spackman's said...

Congrats! That is so exciting. I had no idea, and I think you look amazing :)

kurt and ash said...

Congrats Dale and Tab! :) Hope all is well!!