Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Chicago

We went to Chicago for Dales Grandpa McArdles funeral. He was such a sweet man. I only saw them a few times over the holidays and our wedding but they always talked to me about Hawaii. They sent cute cards about Hawaii. It was a really nice funeral and I am glad we ended up making it. I love Chicago and his Grandparents neighborhood. It has such cute character. I am a big fan of old classic homes with a lot of trees. It was nice to go to his Grandparents house and hear stories of there Grandpa and about Pam.


On the way to Chicago

While the boys were at the baseball game, the girls went to the


pier and to lunch, shopping included.


Playing in the water feature.


Avery is such a poser.





Amy and I staying dry.





The kids and I playing in Dales Grandparents backyard. I love the cozy Chicago neighborhood.


The squirrel staring straight at the camera.


Baby Blue is the new color.





I was stuck sitting with the little rugrats. They were quite cute.










We stayed at the Marriot about 10 minutes away from her house and we went swimming in the pool. Which was really fun. I was freezing so I stayed in the hot tub.
Lincoln loves to swim. We went to a museum in Chicago and Lincoln loved the dinosaurs.
He is at the not wanting to share stage. He was getting mad at Carson or anyone that would push the buttons of the displays.


Carson was throwing a tantrum behind a sign.
They were on a dinosaur display. . . it was allowed, I promise.





We went to a pizza place. Sorry Chicago, New York pizza is better.



Lincoln fell asleep on Dale on the way there and back.

No comments: