Saturday, June 21, 2008

LAGOON!!!

Lagoon was so fun. It was Lincolns first time and he enjoyed the safe rides. As soon as we put him on the kid roller coaster he was frightened. The rest of the rides we had to break him in again. My poor baby cried so hard the next ride that we decided to go on the train. He was even scared of the train until we saw the animals. Then he was chipper as can be.
















































We then went for a walk toward the carousel and we stopped at the fountains and watched Lincoln contemplate if he wanted to get wet or not. Once we got to the carousel we realized how much we didn't want to go on it. We had a lot of fun. Dale won Lincoln a lamb and Lincoln thought he was the greatest.














We then went to the baseball pitching machine thing.......Dale almost threw his arm up trying to win Lincoln a mini basketball, but he accomplished this in one try. I see a girl in heels throw a ball and get a prize too. So, my big headed self said I can win him a basketball too. It looks easy! Dale, laughs and hands me some money. I then start stretching and loosening my shoulders when I realize I am ready, I wound up and then gave it all I got. I think the little kid before me did better then I did. I sucked. I didn't even win the prize everyone else was winning (a plastic blow up baseball). There are moments when your head is just bigger than reality. I am just not athletic. Sorry, Lincoln I didn't win anything.

When the day was coming to an end we decided to pack up and head home. Before we even got out of the parking lot, Lincoln was out cold. There is good that comes from theme parks, GREAT NIGHT SLEEPS!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.