Saturday, June 21, 2008

"The Host"



Okay, I know I am late on this. But I wanted to let everyone know that I did enjoy, The Host. I think she is such a good writer and hope she writes books forever. I have read another really good book in my book club as well. It's a non stop thinking and feeling different emotions kind of book (Don't you love the way I describe books). It's called my, My Sisters Keeper. They are making a movie out of it too. Let me know if you have read it and tell me what you think.


3 comments:

The Hale's said...

I am soo surprised that you have started posting again!! yay! I really liked the Host as well but not very many people I know did. Thanks for the reading suggestion... I need a good book to read!

Arah Debra said...

Wow, you finally updated! Do you have My Sisters Keeper? I need to read it.

Jan said...

Tabitha! How are you? It's been so long! Lincoln has grown so much! Seems like you guys are doing well...good luck going back to work! And I enjoyed The Host too.