Saturday, June 21, 2008

Family Home Evening at the Rex's

For our July and August FHE with the Rex's, Pam planned an outing to the park. It was so much fun because we made a home made slip and slide down the hill. Dale and I had a minor disagreement about sending Lincoln down on his own the first time. I said not to but Dale said he was fine. My concern was for him to like it and after going alone he wasn't so found of the idea. Then Dale took him down with him and the smile came out. Mothers know best.

The smiles they have are contagious.
Dale and Lincoln going down the slide.
Pam and Lincoln going down the slide. She is a good grandma to her grandchildren. Whatever they want Grandma will do. Lincoln is so lucky to have great grandparents in his life.
The REX kids. They are so cute.

1 comment:

amy16 said...

Am I in trouble with that girl. Check out that list pic! Always a poser. It was fun. Even when I thought you might slap Dale.