Saturday, June 21, 2008

Called to Young Womans

So, in March I was on the Activities Commitee Chair with Dale, and I was feeling overwelmed with all that was going on (going back to work, doing hair, being a mom, etc.). I was contemplating on asking to be released from my calling. Well, instead of calling the Bishopric, they ended up calling me. I went in to find out they were going to release me. But, the catch is I will be the new Young Womans Secretary. I absolutely learned my lesson. The Lord knows whats best for me. The funny thing is I have wanted to be in Young Womans since I was baptized in 2001. I missed the opportunity to be in Young Womans growing up and thought I would love to learn with the YW. Little did I know I would get called when I have more on my plate then ever. I love the opportunities of the trials and experiences I will and have faced with being in the YW. I have grown to love the YW like they were my own. They have such strong testimonies and I can't wait to watch them grow. What a fabulous calling. I feel the blessings already.

1 comment:

Janelle Ehat said...

I'm so glad that you are in there with them! They are lucky to have you and you're right they are great girls! I miss them! Glad you're enjoying it and hoping that you have been blessed with the same balance that I found while being in YW and so busy with everything else life entails!