Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Decorating the House


 
I love Christmas so much that we have to decorate our home the day after Thanksgiving.  My kids love it and I look forward to it all year.  There is nothing like having the Christmas joy in your home.  And the reminder that Christ was born for us.
Lincoln loved doing everything all by himself with the step stools of course.

He wanted to help on top too.  Ever since we had kids our tree is looking more and more bare on the top.


The honors go to Lincoln to put the star on the top.


James loved the shiny ones.  I had to threaten timeout a lot with him not touching any of them.


Look at that face.  Love him!


Funny faces are the best.


Tadaaaaa


He is pretty mischievous.  He did pretty good though.  Only one broken ornament.


Yes I was there helping.

No comments: