Monday, January 31, 2011

Murray Basketball game

We went to the Murray Basketball game to watch Amanda's boyfriend Riley. He played a great game and of course Murray won. Also, it was fun to go back to our old school, but it's so new and different. It doesn't even feel like I even went to that school. I'm glad the gym looks the same, it brought back many school memories. James (look at that face...Adorable)


Lincoln has been posing these weird poses lately. I have no idea where he got this from.

And he wont look at the camera. He is such a funny little boy.

Where's Manda?

Such a rebel.....sitting on the stairs. I love that he has been folding his arms and holding his hands.

My camera had a smudge on the lense. But here I am forcing my children to take pictures with me.

Our family, Henry was at Grandma Pams

No comments: