Sunday, January 16, 2011

Henrys Blessing

I was really anticipating Henry's baby blessing, because I love the feeling of love I feel that day from my Heavenly Father. What an amazing gift that we are given to be parents of His children and I am most grateful everyday for being a mother. Henry is such a sweet little boy. His smile makes me so joyful and happy that I can't stop smiling now just thinking about it. I love having family and friends come to love our baby and to witness him recieving a name in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Henry Nolan Rex.Dale dressing Henry in his blessing clothing. Lincoln taking pictures of himself in the mirror. I love this pic.


Henry loving his Grandma Pam

Our family

I love the way Henry is looking at Avery in this picture.

Look at those arms, I just want to kiss them.

Amy and Henry

Jenny and Henry

Sabrina and Henry

Shaylee and Henry James ate one thing that day and it was chocolate cake. He didn't want me to wash up his face. Probably because he wants to save it for later.






Taylor and Henry


Pam and Henry


The kids ate and played downstairs. We had yummy potato soup and taco soup, with lots of desserts. They played with toys and the wii games.


Halle and Easton






At the end of the day, Henry was ready for his nap.

No comments: