Monday, January 31, 2011

Dino Museum Numeral Duex

Danae and I took the boys to lunch and the dinosaur museum. It was a lot of fun to let the kids run around and play. Unfortunately, there were 3 field trip classes there which made for a little chaos. Henry in his stroller. He was looking around especially at the boys and their craziness.




We have been reading a dinosaur book. Every night is a new dinosaur and it's fun to watch his little curiousity explore all the things around him. He just learned about what a paleontologist does and was really excited to look for dinosaur bones. Cooper went straight for the sand, but wasn't sure about the sand in his toes. He did taste it (yuck) and spit it out. The poor boy was cleaning off his tongue to try to get it all off.






I was trying to take a picture of just Danae and Cooper and James would not move out of the way.


My boys and I at the shark. Looking at this picture makes me remember the first time I took Lincoln to the museum a few years ago....and look at us now.


I love this little baby. Henry is such a good little boy.


The dinosaur scale.





Lincoln and Henry

No comments: