Saturday, January 15, 2011

Christmas Eve

Words cannot express how entertaining our James is. He never seems to amaze us. If you know him and his personality, you know what I am talking about. He shares himself with those that he cares about. Other than that he is a pretty shy kid when you first meet him.

James and Henry both fit this shirt. Henry is growing so big.

Lincoln loves his brothers so much. He cares if they are sad or hungry or just plain being taking care of. I love that he keeps me focused on our family and what is needed to be done. I love this little boy and he will become such and amazing older brother.

I absolutely love this photo. And yes James is wearing underwear and is not potty trained. He wants to be just like Lincoln.

James is on timeout for hitting, pushing and not sharing.

Cooper is really warming up to our boys and starting to stick up for himself.


I love when he holds his hands together. He does it when he is excited or if he is telling you a story.

I love the pajamas this year. They are so comfortable. Our family is growing and I am loving every bit of it.

My crazies! And the craziest one has a smile on his face. I could just squeeze those cheeks.

The grandbabies

The lonely one at home, but not for long.

Ryan, Denae and Cooper

Look at Lincoln posing. I have no idea where he gets that from.

No comments: