Thursday, October 22, 2009

Meet the BYU Players


Before the 2009 BYU football season started, they had a meet the players at the college. It was so fun for Lincoln to idolize these football stars. He loves BYU football and one day he will look back and know he meet great players. My fave Harvey Unga

James is trying to attack Dennis Pita. His wife loved our boys. They ended up taking a picture with their camera.....with my BOYS! They are goodlooking little munchkins.

James will love me for this one day

(he doesn't look like he is liking it very much?)

I think he likes the Cougarettes more than the Cheerleaders.

Max Hall and my kids.....lincoln says it was awesome.

Waiting in the long line to buy stuff from the Cougar store.



It was a lot of fun to see the players and spend an evening out with the fam and friends.

No comments: