Thursday, October 22, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday our big boy Lincoln!

My baby, I mean big boy Lincoln (eventhough he corrects me when I call him baby) turned 3 on September 3rd. This year is his golden year. I explained to him that it was a special year and we tried to make it a Lincoln day.

I made him his favorite hammy and french toast for breakfast.

Panda Express is Lincolns favorite place. He orders mandarin chicken, half order noodles and half order or fried rice.
My dad and James.Amanda and James

We played at the playground while we waited for his friends to come.


Dale blew up all these balloons for Lincoln. He thought it was so cool that they were lined up on the table in a row.

Lincoln and I relaxing watching shows.
My Dad and Mom with the boys. Lincoln on Dales back.
James and I Lincoln loved going on his belly.
Family Pic
Lincoln was so excited for all his presents.
Lincoln loves Monster trucks and wanted a Monster truck days.

I think he enjoyed his cake!

No comments: