Thursday, October 22, 2009

Anniversary

August 12th, 2009

Dale and I started the day relaxing and then getting ready to go to lunch at the cheesecake factory. After, Dale had a hike up to Timpanogas Cave but it was 101 degrees outside so we went shopping instead. My grandma watched our children for part of the day and then we hung out with our kids that night. On the way to lunch and shopping.
For Dales Anniversary present, I took pictures of the boys in their BYU jerseys and put together a hanging collage on a wood block with Lincolns autograph on it.
I cropped their faces out of this picture because James hated the feel of the grass on his feet and was screaming on the top of his lungs.
He was trying to eat my camera.

Lincoln and his sassy face.
I didn't use all of these, but I loved these that I had to post them.
I love our Boys.
BYU's version of superman.
Look at those "hops"

No comments: