Thursday, October 22, 2009

jetBlue's Bring your child to work day!

JetBlue Airways was doing a take your child to work day and since Lincoln loves to fly in airplanes I thought that this would be a fun opportunity for him. Especially, because he always wonders where I am most of the time when I leave for work.

They did a fun fake airplane with a picture of a tv in back of the chair. Lincolns show was Dora which he thought was so cool. They got to wear earphones and put on their seatbelts. Very cute.
He colored an airplane and told him to color it blue for JetBlue and he told me no because it's sunny in the windows. Gotta love this kid.



James was eye candy to all the ladies at the center.

They had pin the tail on the airplane. He wasn't a fan of the blind fold but he saw an older kid use it and definately had to follow the cool kid.

He loved licking the frosting off the cookie and doing it all by himself.


Thank you jetBlue for a fun time. Also, to let my child experience just a brief moment of where I am every night.

1 comment:

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Yeah for all these blog posts! Your are getting caught up! Now on to catching up with the scrapbook!