Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines "Love" Day

My Valentines Presents
For Valentines Day, Dale and Lincoln got me Tulips (one of my favorites) and the cutest little creative gift I have ever seen. When Dale and I were dating he gave me a picture of Christ hand after He was resurrected giving the "I love you" sign. Well, my romantic husband gave me the "I love you" sign from him and Lincoln. He said that it took him 20 minutes to teach Lincoln how to do the sign. I love his little pudgy toddler hands. They are simply adorable. I also got a pregnancy massage. Yipeeee! Thank you Dale and Lincoln. I love you so much.
We hung it up in my bathroom so I can see it everyday when getting ready.
Lincoln and Dale's Valentines Present

We woke up around 8am and I gave Lincoln and Dale their Valentines card. Dales had a gift card stuff to get a Wii and Lincoln had a first clue to a Scavenger hunt.
Clue #1 You ride your cars on it downstairs.
He got a hot wheels car.

Clue #2 Where we eat together as a FAMILY!
He got paint, paint brushes, paper and finger paints.

Clue #3 Go where you keep your Choooo Chooooo's
( I had a blurry Picture of this. I think my cameras broken)

Clue #4 Go to your "House"
CANDIES!!!!!

Clue #5 Go to where Mom and Dad pray and read you your books.
He got a How to Read learning book.

We Love You more than all the stars in the sky. Happy Valentines Day Lincoln.
Here is all of his clues stuck to him and his presents. What a "loved" child.

Dale was wondering where his paint was because he was getting mad that Lincoln was mixing the colors. He was painting a Winnie the Pooh picture too.


Valentines Activity
After presents we went to IHOP for breakfast and came home and took a nap. Dale planned a fun night in the mountains. With tin foil dinners, roasted marsh mellows, smores, movie in the car with a comfy bed setup, treats, sparkling cider and my two boys in my life. What more can a girl ask for!
Lincoln and Dale roasting marsh mellows.

Lincoln and Mommy. It was so cold.
In the car eating some chips and marsh mellows.

Lincoln is calling Grandma to tell her we are in the mountains eating marsh mellows.
At the end of the day, I love celebrating loving Lincoln and Dale.

20 comments:

*Amy* said...

I'm glad you guys had such a great Valentine's Day!

Nate and Suzanne said...

So fun looks like you guys had a great day.... I can't believe you are almost to the end or your pregnancy... You look great give us a call we need to get together and tell Dale now he can practice up on his WII....

Hofhine Fam said...

That is so cute! You are such a good mommy! Shane say's he is jealous of what Dale did for you. So sweet. I love looking at your blog. Thought I should make a comment. I can't believe your baby is almost due:) Good luck.

Becky Gray said...

What a cute Valentines day...I love the pictures!!!

amy16 said...

you realize you look like you stuck a basketball up your shirt. Do you remember how big you were at this point with Lincoln? If you want to feel better about yourself pull out those pictures....you look so cute right now!

Plus, even though you have bad days, you're a super fun and loving mother. Don't forget that.

Angie said...

I just love the hand pictures. What a creative and fun idea.

Arah Debra said...

What a great V-Day. I think Dale's still working on that Husband of the year award. I love those pictures! Such a cute idea.

Jamie said...

You are WAY too cute to be almost due! Seriously.

And kudos to Dale for his darling V-Day present. Honestly. Both Mike and I thought that was the CUTEST present. I love it! I want those same little pics in my house!

Makelle said...

So, I told Chris about Dale's present for you for Valentine's because I thought it was the cutest thing ever and he says, "Gosh, Dale is always asking me for romance advice, maybe I should start asking him!" haha! And seriously, could you be any cuter?! I hope I look even half that cute when I'm pregnant!

The Hale's said...

What a fun day! It was good to see you yesterday. I hope you are feeling better!

allieb said...

the hand pics are so cute! what a great idea. oh and you look fabulous by the way!

April said...

You do look so cute! It is crazy you have less than a month left. Lincoln must be loved...you guys totally spoiled him. We are Valentine's day scrooges at my house. All we did was cake!

Syal said...

How touching! I bet you cherish those hands forever!

mann fam said...

Thank you for your post, I'm just seeing all of my posts from forever ago.I'm so slow! You have such a cute little boy, and congrats on the little one on the way.Your husband is so awesome to think of taking those pics of the i love you sign. That is awesome, so cute! Hair is going good for me. I work a day and a half during the week. Its perfect with being a mom and still being able to work. How about for you? Good luck with the next few weeks!!

Shayla said...

Yeah we are SO excited! She is such a great girl and he is so happy.

I was pissed about the Bachelor. I think he is a jerk. Thats great that he followed his heart and is happy now, but couldn't he have told her before going on the show and humiliating her?!?! So sad. BUT I am so excited that Jillian is going to be the new Bachelorette!!!

What did you think?

Jared said...

Tabitha! I have to say your kid is SO STINKIN CUTE! You and Dale sure did make a cute kid! and Another one on the way soon! Sounds like life is AMAZING for you. And i don't know if you have heard but..... I am GETTING MARRIED! finally i know lol and i really want you to come! so i need your address to send an invitation. I REALLY hope you can come. the Wedding is May 8th btw...

Shea said...

Hey Tabitha,
I found your blog on Shayla's, I hope you don't mind. You guys have a darling family. What a cute idea with the hand picture I love that. Oh duh- this is Shea Kougioulis Thurman from high school. It's been FOREVER, I love blogs and if you want to add us that would be GREAT!!! When are you due and what are you having? Congrats!

The House that James Built said...

don't let linc tell jones what a creative cute mommy you are...jonah might feel cheated!! you look cute tab...baby will be here before you know it!

FAB SIX said...

we need more posts about you and your cute belly ;)

Brett, Suzie, Taylor & Hayden said...

CONGRATULATIONS! I just got word from Jennifer that you had the baby! I am glad everything is good. Being the mom of two boys is the BEST EVER!!!! Lucky you!!! Hugs and Kisses from Denver!!!