Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E......."

Dale and Lincoln will be going to the fabulous place called Disneyland this week. I am so jealous but very excited for them to have the time of their lives. Lincoln has been talking about Disneyland for awhile now and Dale and I have been wanting to take him before the baby comes. But since I wasn't feeling very good and the contractions came on a little early...and I only have 6 1/4 of weeks left........it was not advisable. Here is a few exciting stories of my little man showing what true excitement Disneyland brings.

#1- Lincoln and I pull up to a newer Maverick that has the paintings on the wall and Lincoln yells out "DISNEYLAND! Look mom there's Wall-E and Peter Pan." The paintings were of the outdoors and camping backdrops. When we saw Ikea he says "It's the Mickey Mouse Club House, Mom." I love childrens imaginations.

#2- We were driving at night and Lincoln saw a couple of airplanes and said there is Wall-E and Eva they are playing in the sky.

#3- Last but not least (drum roll please), Dale says, "Lincoln if you fall asleep, Daddy will wake you up and then we'll go to disneyland. " So, Lincoln climbs in bed and fake sleeps then says, "Wake me up, Daddy lets go to disneyland." Well later that night they called me at work and Dale tells me the story, so I talk to Lincoln and ask him what happen and he said, "Daddy lied to me." Is that not adorable or what. Dale explained to him again and hopefully Lincoln is sleeping or Dale is in for a treat tomorrow.

Dale and Lincoln, I love you very much and want to show you how much I love you by sending you to Disneyland. Happy Valentines Day!!!

(Pictures to come!)

5 comments:

amy16 said...

such a cute little nugget. It's amazing what comes out of their mouths.

Nate and Suzanne said...

Sounds so fun they will have a great time.... You are getting really close so that means I am not too far behind.... I hope you are feeling good let's get together and do something fun...

Becky Gray said...

that is awesome... I'm sorry that you didn't get to go. I can't believe you will have your baby in 6 weeks. It seems so fast.... hehe

Becky Gray said...

that is awesome... I'm sorry that you didn't get to go. I can't believe you will have your baby in 6 weeks. It seems so fast.... hehe

Vierig Family said...

Your awesome Tab, hope the boys have fun. Sorry you can't join them!