Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My baby is growing up....

Lincoln is almost 2 1/2yrs old and is now in a new room, new bed and has all new big boy toys. I can't believe my baby is growing up. It's such a bitter sweet feeling. I am happy to watch him grow into an amazing little man but I beg him daily to stop growing big and stay my little baby forever. I want to squeeze him at this little size forever. It scares me to think that he will be getting big enough to stop giving me hugs in public and sweet little whispers that he loves me more.

I have been having such mixed emotions about having another baby coming soon. We will be having a little boy that will be able to play with Lincoln and bring lots of love in our home. But, then there is the emotional roller coaster of my little Lincoln that will have to share Mommy and Daddy, his old crib, car seat, toys, old clothes, etc, etc. I know that he will thank me one day for having a brother for him. All in all we are very excited to have our new addition. Here is some pictures of my little man growing up.

I love the song "Dream Big" When I was pregnant I cried every time I heard this song.
I am going to add a window seat pillow and a bunch of pillows. Do you think I should add curtains?
This is Lincoln sleeping in his new big boy bed.
I come in the room and he has Dales shoes on. I love how cute he is and how he wants to be just like dad.
Lincoln and Carson made a mess on Amy's floor with the automatic water and ice.
He got stickers in the mail and put them everywhere.
Love the bubbles.

Lincoln loves his microphones (headphones, but calls it microphones).


1 comment:

*Amy* said...

Good job on Lincoln's room! It's so cute. I'm not sure about curtains. I'll let you know....