Sunday, March 29, 2009

James Hudson Rex


This is my(Dale) first blog entry. We have a new addition to the family. James Hudson Rex was born March 26, 2009 at 7:59 am. He was 7 pounds 3 ounces. He is dang cute. He looks a little bit like Lincoln, but more like his Dad. Poor kid! He also looks a little bit darker than Lincoln. He was named after his Uncle James(Jimmy). Jimmy and I have always had a special relationship and I hope he is honored. I only hope that Lincoln and James can one day have that special brother bond that Jimmy & I have.

Tabitha is doing great. She has been amazing during this long pregnancy. James has been great at eating so far, and he loves to sleep. We are hoping that continues. We also want to thank everyone for the sweet gifts & thoughts that you have sent our way. We really do appreciate it.

I'm sure that Tabitha will be blogging all the time to keep everyone updated while James & Lincoln continue to grow up. They are both so sweet, and we ave been extremely lucky to be blessed with 2 amazing boys. Only 1 more boy and I will have my dream foursome for the golf course.

20 comments:

Amanda said...

Congrats you guys!! He is beautiful!! Hope everyone is doing well!!

Paul said...

congratulations dale! its good to hear everyone is doing great!

FAB SIX said...

he is adorable. congrats dale and tabi. i think he looks like you tabi!!!!

please take care, rest, and love all you little men.

talk to you soon :)

*Amy* said...

Congratulations! He is such a cute little guy.

Kevin + Marcy said...

What a sweet boy! He's such a doll. Congratulations you guys!! I wish you the best recovery, Tabi. And please, if there's anything you need (like a milkshake or anything!:) ), just let me know!

Arah Debra said...

He is such a cutie! Gavin wont stop talking about him. Good luck on that foursome ;-)

Carrie said...

What a sweet and beautiful boy! Congrats! We should get out halfies together sometime. :)

Becky Gray said...

Congrats!!! He is so cute, He looks like he is smiling!!

BLAKE and MINDI DELLINGER said...

Congratulations. He is so adorable. I am glad that everything is going good!

Claire Evenson said...

He's so precious! Congrats. Can't wait to see more pictures.

Angie said...

He is a doll!!! I am so happy to hear everything went well and that both mommy and baby are doing great. I look forward to future posts and hope you both are able to get at least a little bit of rest. Congrats to your adorable family!

amy16 said...

What an adorable little thing. I can't wait to love him to death and spoil him.

You know you're just asking for it naming him after Jimmy. I'm not sure this world's big enough for 2 James Rex's. He'll just have to outshine his uncle.

But, seriously cool that his college will be paid for!

I love you Tabby. You made it! It was a rough 9 months but wasn't it worth it. You now have a little family. Can you imagine life with out 2 kids now. It's truly amazing how your heart doubles everytime another soul joins your family.

April said...

Thanks Dale for posting this! He is absolutely adorable. But like we expected anything else. Congratulations you guys!

Julie said...

I have been checking every day! Congrats! What a cutie! Can't wait to meet him and see you guys again!

Laura said...

I have been thinking about you so much lately and keep checking back to see if there was any news. So I was so excited to see this post! Congratulations!! He is so adorable! Good luck with everything. If you need anything, let me know! I need to come visit you!!!

Amber said...

Tabitha-I found your blog through Chelsey Vigils blog. I saw the shadow boxes that you did in your little boys room. I just found out that I'm having a boy and want to recreate that. Where did you get the baseball mitts though? I've looked online but haven't really found anything so far. Thanks!

Madi said...

Congratulations Tabitha and Dale! What a sweet baby. I hope you are feeling better. I remember those days being a Mother to 2 small children, then 3. I hope to see you at Amy's. I would love to hold your new baby boy!

Bale Family said...

He is soooo cute! Congrats!

The Hale's said...

He is so cute! I cant wait to meet him!!

Elissa said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful!