Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update on Pregnancy


I am now counting down my pregnancy for my little man to come. 7 weeks!!! Here is a huge belly picture of me. Luckily babies are adorable and I can tolerate looking like this for them. I can't wait to see and kiss his little face. I can't wait for Lincoln to see his little brother and I definately can't wait to see my husbands smile when he sees our little guy. It is the best smile I have ever seen and it makes me fall in love with him all over again.

4 comments:

amy16 said...

If it wasn't for the big bump you wouldn't be able to see you were even pregnant.

Amie Carlos said...

Your lucky, because you are still just as cute as ever! I was a nasty fat cow. Remember you said that you would come visit me after you had your little guy, and I am holding you to that! :)

Madi said...

You look so stinkin' cute! I love your baby belly. You for sure look "with child!" Amy just read a book that Becky and I want to read. Maybe we should start with that and meet up soon to discuss ... or ... not discuss. Whatever, let's just get together some time soon.

The Hale's said...

You look so cute! I must be the only one with issues. I wont get pics of me pregnant! These next 7 weeks will fly by :) You will love having two!