Saturday, October 16, 2010

Pregnancy Pictures

My good friend Tawnya took some pregnant photos for me with my boys and I love them. They were so much fun to do....eventhough my children were not the most cooperative. Thank you Tawnya for being so patient with my kids and getting such fun pics. Lincoln thought it was so cool that he could see the baby grow as my belly got bigger.


I thought this picture was such a cool idea. I love the big belly.





Lincoln loved to read our baby stories and sing him songs. It was such a sweet family experience to have Lincoln so excited for our new baby.



James was very uninterested in my belly and didn't quite understand what was going on. My poor baby James was going to be growing up really fast once our baby comes. Luckily he loves being such a big boy like his older brother.

This picture was definately FORCED.





The next day was Lincolns birthday. I started to hemorrage and called the doctor that night. He told me to rest and let him know if it gets worst. The next morning was worst and I went into labor and delivery and found out that I had a placenta abruption. They put me on bedrest for three days and then advised me to see my doctor after the weekend. I ended up having labor contractions about 6-10 minutes apart for the next three weeks then they turned into 5 minute apart contractions and then had 3 minute apart contractions that lasted 4-6 minutes long. I then went into the hospital and Henry was born that night. I want to mention that I am very grateful that Henry was healthy and came to us earlier than expected because we were so excited to see him. But I am definately grateful for my spinal block and drugs because those contractions were not fun at all.


So, moral of the story.....my due date Oct 29th, my scheduled C-Section date was Oct 21st and I had him on Oct 11th.

My chaotic life with my boys. Oh the joy. I L.O.V.E them so much.

No comments: