Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lincolns 4th Birthday

I can't believe my baby is FOUR. Holy smokes where did the time go. I guess it's a good thing he's turned four since he has two brothers. I'm so happy that we have Lincoln in our lives. He is so sweet and thoughtful. I love that he cares about his family and friends. Also, he has so much patients with his brother James when they are playing. Happy Birthday Lincoln.

This is his crown and sticker he got from preschool for his birthday on the first day of school.

We went to Del Taco to play in their fun zone the day before his birthday.

I made him his favorite breakfast....Mickey Mouse pancakes with chocolate chips and chocolate milk.

My mom and I took the boys to the Trafalga to play games and go mini golfing for Lincolns birthday.

Lincoln LOVES to mini golf. He begs us to take him everyday.

James was hilarious. He would hit the ball and then run around the hole and then slide back into the putting black mat. And do it all over again. Then when I took the ball and putter away he ran away from me and threw himself to the ground to throw his tantrum. Happy Birthday Lincoln.



Then we played video games, earned tickets and got prizes. Lincoln has some mad skills at arcade games.

James cheating....gotta love it. I dare you to tell his beautiful brown eyes to stop and get down. Dare ya.

I love when they play together, harmonously. Too bad the game was broken.

After mini golf we went to Grandma and Papa Tomita's for his birthday party. I didn't throw him a friends party because we got him a family trip to Florida to go to Disneyworld. But my mom is a great party thower and we played a lot of fun games. The first game was to cut a string the size of Lincoln. My Aunt Melinda was exactly on. She guessed his exact height.

Then Danae and Ryan teamed up for one of Lincolns favorite games....wrap the other person in toilet paper as fast as you can. I heard Danae was amazing. They smoked everyone out of the park. She is a dancer and she spun around while Ryan held the paper.

Next we played a game where you have to eat the cookie without using your hands under a bunch of whipcream. My dad won this event. This was a very fun event to watch.

Grandma Love

Lincoln thought this game was great. He didn't get it at first but he was determined to finish.

Aunty Manda

Mom and Ryan

Lincoln finally finished. YAY! He did great.

James wanted a cookie, so I let him pick. He picked up one chocolate chip cookie, then another, then put that cookie in his mouth and grabbed another cookie. He is too funny.

Next game was to eat the doughnut off the string without using your hands. Lincoln was determined to finish all of the games. I love that he loves to play games. He is so much fun. Love you Lincoln.



We made his favorite cupcakes funfetti with candy on the top.



Happy 4th Birthday Lincoln!!!!

Cooper and James finding their belly buttons.







No comments: