Saturday, October 16, 2010

Mountains

We decided we would go to the mountains to see the fall leaves in between General Conference. It sounded like a good idea and we were really excited to go as a family but everyone and their dog had the same idea. We were stuck in the mouth of the canyon for a good 20 minutes before we even entered the American Fork Canyon. The drive was beautiful. Lincoln learned all about the season fall and was telling us what colors the leaves were. The smell and sounds of the mountains and rivers were breathtaking. Especially after listening to our General Authorities talks about Jesus Christ and the Gospel. This is the way James enjoyed the fall afternoon car ride.


Lincoln took this picture for us.......Can I look any bigger!?! I had Henry a week later. Three weeks early.

Lincoln and I

Dale and Lincoln went on a hike. I stayed by the car so James could stay asleep and I obviously should not be hiking in my current condition.

No comments: