Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Randoms

Enjoy....... James was sick and Lincoln felt so bad for him and comforted him. James had a fever and Lincoln was so concerned he kept on saying he needs to go to the hospital. Love the kisses.



-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny faces......I know a little crazy fools we are.





----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dales softball game. Lincoln and Keili are great buddies.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fatima's Wedding







----------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheeto bum! Lincoln uses his pants and his bum pockets for napkins all the time.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Rhino.....my kids favorite.

1 comment:

Kaci said...

yea... I am always so happy when you add a new post or rather a lot of posts with a TON of very cute photos. Thanks for coming to the party... she loves the shopping cart!!! She puts her babies and all of her shoes in it and practices walking ;)

What does James have? Peyton woke up with a fever today and I went to 4 stores looking for medicine. Stupid Tylenol recall. I almost had to come to the "Tabith Rex Pharmacy" but Walgreens saved the day. I hate when my babies are sick. I am hoping that she is FINALLY getting teeth. We'll see