Thursday, August 26, 2010

Our 7th Anniversary

Dale and I took our kids to the Blackridge Resevoir for our 7th Anniversary during the day. It's amazing that we want to spend our Anniversary with awesome children. And I'm also 8 months pregnant and can't due very many outdoor activities. We had a lot of fun playing in the sand and swimming in the water.

Lincoln and James buried Dale in the sand. We couldn't get his big toe covered. Lincoln thought that was hilarious.

I laid in the hot sun and enjoyed the weather. While Lincoln destryed the village I made with a moat around it.



We decided to bury James too but he was not a fan.

Lincoln thought it was pretty cool to be buried like his dad. But then wanted out after the picture was taken.


For our Anniversary I got him a massage on the beach.

Isn't he cute.

I love this picture of them eating snacks.

Dale was trying to get the boys cleaned off from the sand that was everywhere.

Here is my village.




Me and the boys.


After the beach we dropped our kids off at my parents house and went to dinner and a movie. It was nice to just hang out with my husband. It's amazing that I love him more everyday. Also, he is getting even hotter every year we are married. I love you Dale Rex!!! Happy 7th Anniversary.

No comments: