Thursday, August 26, 2010

Climbing Mount Everest...okay just to the Y

One beautiful, hot, sunny day, Dale and I decided to take the boys up to the Y on the mountain.

We started up the hill at around 11:30am....I know crazy.

And by the way I am about 7 1/2 months pregnant.


Lincoln took many breaks in the shade, thank goodness for me.

But the view was amazing.

The people I went with were not so bad either. My boy Lincoln....

and my baby James.

About mile marker one thousand, James and I decided to let Linc and Dale go on the rest of the adventure alone. James found an awesome walking stick.

He was such a maniac on the mountain. I was not letting him near the edge for the fear of him jumping or rolling down.

The family pic right before our descend down the mountain.

Love this picture of my boys.

Here is the map. Linc and Dale went all the way and James and I stopped at Turn 7. I got a lot of mothers telling me I was crazy to do it at all.

I'm so proud of Lincoln and his accomplishment to complete the journey to the Y.

No comments: