Monday, August 2, 2010

Lady A

I love Lady A!!! They have great songs and when I heard they were coming to concert it wasn't hard talking Jenny and Manda into coming with me. We wanted to go to dinner before we left but we were stuck in traffic for about an hour or so. It was horrendous. I HATE traffic. When we finally got there, we couldn't find a spot to sit so we sat by the stairs. We saw Jimmy and Shaun and Jimmy made fun of our seats so he offered to let us take his spot. We moved right after Lady A and was waiting for Tim McGraw. None of the food sounded very good, so we ended up with popcorn. We didn't want to ruin our appetite. Jenny and I have seen Tim many of times and Amanda didn't care to see him. So, we decided to leave early to go to Texas Roadhouse (Amanda's work). Tim McGraw was definately not at his best, which was quite dissapointing but I'm still a fan. I had a really fun time with my family and had great conversation. I love going to concerts with these two.
Don't mind my pregnant 7 1/2 month pregnant belly.
Sisters

No comments: