Tuesday, June 9, 2009

James Blessing

I love that James has come into my life at this moment. I love that he binds my eternal family closer and stronger together. I love that James was given to Dale and I as a special gift that we will always treasure. Life is great.
(Below is his birth announcement; thanks to Suzanne and Tawnya...I love it)
Our little James is full of so much love. The second he sees your face or hears your voice he flashes the biggest smile that lights his whole face. I love this little man more every day I get to know him. Dale and I hope he never loses the affectionate personality that he has on others. He has this way of making you fall in love with him. I don't know if it's his beautiful big brown eyes or his perfection in his little baby face. All I know is he's my sweet baby James. I always tease Lincoln and say, "I am going to eat your faces." Linc replys back and says, "No Mommy we are special you can't." It's so amazing how much love you have for your children. I love how they love each other. I imagine life when they are older all the time. I am so grateful that they have each other in this journey of life. They look so handsome in their suits.
James Hudson Rex was blessed on June 7th at the Pointe Meadows Ward. It was a beautiful blessing that was meant for my sweet baby James. It was very personable to what Heavenly Father would want for him. I love my babies and am so grateful for my family and friends. I never knew life would be this great, I can't wait to see what the future holds.
Tomita Family and my Grandma Love
Matt and the kiddies (Sabrina was there but had to teach a class)
JD and Amy with the clan
Brett, Jenny and Taylor
Uncle Jimmy
Sheri, Josh, Tori and Nikki
The Robisons
Liz and Jonah (we missed you James and London)
The Chapmans
He pulls the funniest faces. Including plenty of dirty looks.
The Grandchildren on the Rex side
Grandma Pam
Arah, Steve and Gavin
Matt, Mikki, Kennedy, Madison and their Eternal brothers Linc and James.
Aunty Melinda and sleeping James. Do you see the drool? I wonder where he gets that from.
I now know how Heavenly Father loves all his children the same. I realized that He makes all of us feel like He loves us the most. If I can atleast give that piece to my children, to have them feel how much love I truly have for them, than I will be a happy Mother forever.

5 comments:

Amber said...

You're such a cute mommy :) I wish I could be more like you when I grow up!

The House that James Built said...

i miss him, i love him...

Carrie said...

He is precious. Congrats on his special day.

Cody and Wendy said...

He is darling! What a special day. I can't believe he's growing so fast!

allieb said...

such a darling little family you have : )